I haven't been able to post lately because I've been too tired. I volunteer at the Scholastic Book Fairs Warehouse in San Antonio and they have their semi-annual warehouse sale going on right now. It's awesome! I've been doing this now for about 5 years which is how I'm up to around 3500 books in my personal library. Matt thinks I'm crazy & I'll admit I have a bit of a book fetish. But hey - books are a good one as far as addictions go, right??? Anyway, because I live almost 1 1/2 hrs away I stay all day (8:30a - 7p). This sale I've been staying with my Aunt Sue who is now retired (yay for her!) and who lives only about 40 mins away. She also offered to keep the kids for me (yay for me & the kids!). I had only planned on working this sale until last Friday but I have to do something to keep my mind off of Matt's return. The last month is always the LONGEST!
You should check out their website & see if you have one in your area - everything in their warehouse is on sale. Here's the website:
http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/
18 May 2008
Scholastic Book Fairs
Posted by Tricia at 9:03 AM
Labels: scholastic, volunteer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved walking around the bookstore with you. Between you and Jessie I think you'd read every book in the place!
One more month...YOU CAN DO IT!
I know - I love books!!!
Post a Comment