I'm not sure if the Taco Cabana fundraiser will be on for Tuesday still because the military has VERY strict rules about raising funds and what's allowed. I have a feeling I'll end up having to cancel but someone is checking on it for me so stay tuned!
My bake sale today was very successful - thank you to all who helped!!! I'm glad it's over & I'm going to bed now because I'm EXHAUSTED!
20 April 2008
Taco Cabana Fundraiser???
Posted by Tricia at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job!
I've already started my anti-sand storm dances so he'll be able to come home on the right day.
WOOHOO!
Maybe I should form an anti-sand storm dance troupe!
Everyday is one day closer - They've already packed up & sent their gear off and the replacements are in Kuwait about to get over to Bucca- YAY!!
Post a Comment