First of all, the Walmart fundraiser has been changed to Sunday due to their schedule screw-up. Unfortunately this is the only other day they had open for me so I will be there.
Also, Avon has agreed to give us 100% of the profit for this fundraiser:
http://www.findachange.com/fundraiser_welcomehome
I know you all LOVE Avon so go ahead & treat yourself. Makes a great gift for new moms, pregnant moms, wives, daughters - you name it!
Matt's homecoming is about a 1 1/2 months away - WOO HOO!!! The policy is that he will stay home AT LEAST 13 months before being deployable again. I pray that we get at least a couple of years between deployments, and that we'll get a little more than 10 days notice next time. Only 6 more years of this...
14 April 2008
Fundraiser...
Posted by Tricia at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Trish I just opened up a new account at a new bank and as soon as I get my card. Should be by this coming Tuesday I'll be buying some things from Avon!
Post a Comment