01 April 2008

Satellite Radio Sucks!

I'm angry and I have to vent. I just spent 45 minutes trying to cancel my XM radio subscription that I got with the "3 months free" promotion during December. I'm tired of talking about it so this will be brief. More times than not I was unable to get a signal so I didn't want to keep paying for something that didn't work. Supposedly there was an 'early termination' fee of which I never saw when I signed up for the service online, and when I asked the guy to tell me where I can find it on my account, it was conveniently no longer there since the promotion was no longer going on. My dad told me he just read that satellite radio has something like an 80% turnover rate, and I just heard the same thing while listening to Clark Howard on the radio - the REGULAR radio!

I'll just add this to my 'wasted money & lessons learned' list that keeps getting longer and longer...and longer: SATELLITE RADIO SUCKS & IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Sorry for my rant but I feel a little better now, although in 3 months when I can CANCEL my subscription I'll feel even better!

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You shouldn't have to restrain yourself from throwing the phone against the wall after talking to "customer service"

Can we start a list of companies that are universally evil to deal with?

Satellite Radio
Health Insurance
The Phone Company

Tricia said...

Sounds good to me - my list would be very long!!