This picture is of Matt at Ft.Bliss in training before he went to Iraq. Matt's at camp Bucca (Umm Qasr on the map - close to Kuwait) and already stressed and exhausted beyond belief. They work 14-hour shifts (officially 12 hours but they have to be there an hour before and an hour after for the shift changes). He's been lucky to get 4 hours of sleep at night. He needs lots of love and encouraging words, and lots of prayers. The address he gave me is:
SGT Lenington, Matthew
HHC 391st MP BN
B 2/131 FA HQ PLT
APO AE 09375
His email address is: jjandrdad@hotmail.comHHC 391st MP BN
B 2/131 FA HQ PLT
APO AE 09375
You can find a map of Iraq's bases here:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/images/iraq-fobs-2006mar01.jpg
And Umm Qasr/Camp Bucca info here:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/umm-qasr.htm
3 comments:
Hey Tricia... This is a great idea! We are always wondering how Matt is doing & we pray for him every day! Keep up the good work... :)
Dear Uncle Matt,
We miss you. I hope you have a good time in Iraq. I hope we see you soon. I love you and I will say my prayers for you every night.
Love, Annika
hurry home, buddy! We love you and pray that you stay safe overthere.
Post a Comment