c



As you all know, I homeschool the kids - we are entering our 4th year. The question I get asked the most is "What about socialization?" Just to reassure everyone who asks or wonders, here's a quick look at what our socially deprived children are currently involved in (hee-hee). Our weekly schedule goes something like this:
Mon: I teach toddler & preschool tumbling, Rachel & Jessica have Flamenco, Jimmy has Football practice and Rachel has cheer after Flamenco.
Tues: Folklorico (dance for both the girls), Cheer
Wednesday: Football Thursday: Jazz/Hip Hop (both girls), Cheer, Football Friday: Rest (yeah right!) Saturday: Football games & sometimes Dance Performances. Sunday: church, rest (again I say, "yeah right!")
It's a lot of stuff, a lot of driving, a lot of "Where's my this", and "Where's my that" but the kids very much enjoy all of their activities so I keep forging ahead one...step...at...a...time........Oh, and I couldn't survive without my PDA! (FYI Jimmy is # 82)
20 September 2007
What About Socialization???
Posted by Tricia at 2:34 AM
Labels: activities, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your post about socialization! Our kids will never make it in the real world! Tell the kids Nick and Nat said howdy and they will email Matt. See you soon.
Duane
Thanks! I'll tell the kids - and tell Nick & Nat thank you in advance for emailing Matt. See ya.
Trish
Post a Comment