21 September 2007

Glasses for Jessica



So back in March I took Jessica to the eye doctor for an eye exam - she was complaining about her eyesight. She was prescribed glasses and lost them 4 months later at Grandpa's house in NM. I listen to a consumer advocate/financial guru, Clark Howard on the radio (he's awesome!) and he was talking about a place online to buy glasses - http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php
It was so easy & so cheap, and her glasses are good quality. I also ordered 2 pairs of their clip-on polarized sunglasses (one for me, too) and everything together only cost me $28.80. So much cheaper than going back to the eye doc and ordering a new pair! And they are perfect - Jessi absolutely loves them - she also loves being able to see her toes clearly when she's standing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site! Thanks for sharing.

Tricia said...

No problem! She has been telling me several times a day how much she loves her glasses. She's been amusing herself (and sometimes annoying me) by pointing out signs from far off that she can read. Go figure!