19 September 2007

Flat Daddy




I was told about "Flat Daddies" a couple of months ago & thought it was a cute idea so I decided to make one for our family. I had no idea the kids would love it so much they'd want their own so Daddy can be at each of their practices, performances & games. I ordered one for each of them and they were thrilled! He's gone to all the games, to dance, out to eat, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, church, etc. Rachel likes to sit on his lap - she always puts him behind her so she can feel close to him. They all sleep with their Flat Daddy in bed with them, and they sit him in his "Patriot Chair" (Jessica's idea - she decorated a chair with flags & called it his Patriot Chair) while they're doing their schoolwork. These kids miss their Daddy so much - it doesn't help that he's such an awesome Daddy!

1 comments:

kiki said...

I love the site!! I promise to check it often.
Senta