Saturday night after all our gardening my brother, David took my Dad & me (and Matt & the kids) out to dinner since our birthdays are only a couple of days apart. He's been wanting me to try 'real' sushi mi (sp?), which is the actual raw fish. My dad isn't into sushi & sushi mi, and he's really into Steak so David took us to Kobe Steakhouse in San Marcos. The kids were entranced by the show, the chef was amazing! In one picture he's balancing an egg on his spatula, then the threw it up in the air & it landed on the edge of his spatula & cracked perfectly in half!
Anyway, it was an excellent meal, and the sushi mi was surprisingly pretty good. I didn't care for the Salmon skin roll-thing - a little too fishy for my taste. If David hadn't taken us out there I probably never would've gone myself. Thanks Dave!!!
02 March 2009
Birthday Dinner
Posted by Tricia at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! That place looks very entertaining! I hope you had a good one!
One of these days I'm going to have to have that experience! Looks like it was fun! Happy late birthday.
Post a Comment