12 February 2009

Our New (to me) Car!!!

We are finished car shopping - WooHoo!!! We had narrowed it down to a Toyota Sequoia and the Ford Expedition. Many dealerships later, and after being told by most of them that they couldn't really beat the Sequoia deal we found, and that, "Toyotas are great cars"(yes, we were actually told this by most of the car salesmen at the other dealerships) we went back to the Toyota Dealership in San Marcos & bought the 2004 Sequoia w/33.4k miles. It's still under warranty & we got it for $18,448 +TTL. I love it!!! The kids love it!!! Matt loves it!!! And it's a Toyota!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on a fun new car! I bet your kids were pretty excited. My kids have been letting me know for awhile that I should buy a new car. :-D (apparently ours has gotten boring!)

Loved that picture of Rachel, too.

Tricia said...

Yeah - they love it. It's just a matter of time before they'll be bored of this one I'm sure, but we'll be driving it till it dies so they better not complain! :-)

Sally Blackburn said...

It's always fun to have a new car! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Ooooohhhhh, that is a cool car! I love it, congrats girl!:)

GrandmaK said...

Yeah! Congrats. That's a great car. How fun.