02 February 2009

My Poor Van...

Matt totaled my van on the way home from work Friday (he never takes my van to work but I needed the truck that day). A guy in a big F-150 truck rear-ended him & slammed him into the big F-150 truck stopped in front of him. Let me just say, air bags - we're definitely fans!!! He's okay so far. Shaken up, headache, muscle stiffness. A couple of hot baths & a bunch of hot herbal tea w/L-Glutamine added in has really helped him.



This morning (Monday) Matt took me over to San Marcos to rent a vehicle on his way to work and we got a GMC Acadia. I hate renting cars because it stresses me out, especially since we live on a caliche road (dirt & rocks), but I have fallen in LOVE with this SUV!!! And this is my new DREAM CAR:


Isn't it GORGEOUS?!? Unfortunately it's WAY out of our price range, but a girl can dream can't she?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, I'm really glad Matt is doing ok (so far) -- I hope it stays that way. That car is crunched!

Megan said...

I'm totally diggin' the SUV! It will be really hard to give up! Thank goodness Matt is OK! Scary! Your poor van!

JuliaGulia said...

Sorry to hear about your car and hubby. To Scary! If you need anything let me know.

Unknown said...

That is my worst fear, getting hit on the front and back at the same time!! Glad Matt is alright. I LOVE the SUV!!

GrandmaK said...

SO SORRY to hear about the accident. We're glad Matt is okay. Hope things stay that way.
Yeah, the rental SUV is pretty nice!

Tricia said...

We're really glad he's okay, too! It's probably a good thing he was driving my van instead of his little truck that day.