03 October 2007

Toad-aly Awesome!

Wow! Uncle David found this toad out in our barn Sunday night - this was the biggest toad I have ever seen in my life!

2 comments:

Kim "O" said...

I remember collecting toads there at Mom & Dad's. One day Susan who lived down the street, Matt and I collected over 250 then let them go in the den. Mom let Matt go to bed but made Susan and I stay up all night in the Den with those weird saloon doors shut until we found them all and returned them to the outdoors. Every time we thought we had the last one and started to go to sleep another would croak and we'd go searching again. If only mom knew how much fun we had!

Glad the kids got such a big toad and the tree frogs are just too cute - I wish Meg could see one!

Tricia said...

Matt never told me that story - that's really funny! Ya'll need to come back to Texas so Meg can catch all these critters, too!