Jessi chose to spend the day with Matt hiking, so they went to McKinney Falls State Park off of 183 in Austin. They had a wonderful time & Matt said Jessi talked the entire time! She's definitely a talker!
Jimmy, Rachel & I met up with them around 5:30 that evening to swim at the watering hole, then we grilled some hot dogs & stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home for ice cream. Everyone had a great time!
17 June 2008
Daddy Date #1 (Jessica)
Posted by Tricia at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We totally went to Dairy Queen yesterday after I read your post. We had to drive 10 miles to get to one but sometimes you just need a Dairy Queen fix.
Also yesterday we were talking about the military and Random said that maybe if he went into the military he could go find Matt. Then he said that he worries about Matt getting shot every day. I told him (and I swear I've already told him but he was probably in his special place) that Matt was home. He jumped up and said, "Really?! YAY!"
Anyway, we're happy Matt's safe and sound, that you guys are making great memories and I really really hope that by the time Rand's old enough to enter the military Matt's RETIRED! WOOT!
Trish great pics!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the dates.
Hehe... Rand & Rachel are 2 peas in a pod. Oh, and my 2 cents: Steer him toward the Air Force :-)
Post a Comment