13 January 2011

Matt's blog

Well to any that haven't heard. Tricia and I have gone our separate ways. We'll be divorced soon an it will be official. I'll try blog with happenings and all the changes that are going on with me and the kids. They are adjusting to the change as only kids can. I by far took the break up the hardest but I think that is all behind me and I'm looking forward to the future again. We are currently staying with family but I'm looking to rent a place just down the street near the kids school. It's a big adjustment but were doing great. Rachel loves school and Jessi and Jimmy doing great in their classes and have started making friends. I just got a new phone and have to set everything up again so hopefully I'll still have access to the blog. Hope this post finds everyone doing good.

2 comments:

Candy Sherman said...

So sorry to hear. We think the world of your family. We're kind of going through the same thing here, and know how difficult it can be. If you guys ever need someone to talk to give us a shout.

Tricia said...

Thank you, Candy...and same goes for you.