21 March 2008

Vacation Pictures


I haven't had time to post these pictures & I have a bunch of them so I'll pick out a few of them for the blog. I'm sorry about the picture placement - I don't know how to do the cool slide show thing with the pictures. If anyone wants to tell me how to do that I'd be eternally grateful!

When we moved away from Michigan we, along with Troy & Amanda Gomm decided to get our families together every year. Well, it didn't happen for us last year since Matt was deployed during the time we had planned so we did it during his R&R. It was great! Our kids play sooo well together & they had a great time as well. They got to swim to their hearts' content & play video games & eat. What more could a kid ask for?



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! How cute!

Also...I tag jooo (the purse thing on my blog. Sorry).

Kim "O" said...

Love the pics! The smiles are genuine and that's the best thing of all!

Amanda said...

Here's one way to make a slide show:

Go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/home

Blogger stores all your pictures for websites there and your username/login should be the same one you use for your blogger website.

To make a slide show of only certain pictures do this:

Select the album that you want (if you have more than one blog you'll have more than one album)

Select "organize" in the little boxy things just above the pictures

Select the pictures you want in the slideshow (Ctrl-click to select more than one)

Select Copy (brownish button above the picts on the right side)

It will pop up a thingy that asks you if you want to create a new album or move to an existing album. To make a new slideshow just make up a name and hit continue. You don't have to add the other junk (like location). If you are just adding more picts to an existing slideshow just click the blue text that says "existing slideshow" and your albums will pop up.

Then once you have all the pictures in the right album you select "embed slideshow" from the list on the left.

It will pop up a thingy that has some html code in a yellow box. Select the text and copy it. When you're done copying it you can just close that box by hitting "done" at the bottom.

In your blog, where you want the slideshow, select "edit html" and paste the text from the yellow box there.

That should be it.

There are other things you can use (photobucket, flickr) that have fancy borders or music but that one seems easiest to me.

Julie Dyal said...

Tricia you look amazing! I haven't seen pictures of you and your family in years. Your kids are so big (your girls are gorgeous, btw) and you've lost weight since I saw you last! Way to go! I love your blog -- found it on Amanda's...