You guys look so happy with daddy! You must have had a blast on your big vacation! I am very proud that you figured out the slideshow - very impressive!
It was so great! The pictures don't do it justice. In the airport when Matt walked up to me & kissed me everyone around us started clapping & cheering. That was how our vacation started & it only got better! The kids were soooo happy to see him & get hugs from their awesome Daddy. We can't wait till he's home for GOOD!
Matt & I have been married 16 years & have 3 SPECTACULAR children. I homeschool, Matt works for AT&T as a design engineer as well as being my sexy soldier in the Texas National Guard.
7 comments:
Yay! Good job! I even like the sideways ones...it gives it character! :)
About the sideways ones, yeah - that was an accident. I couldn't figure out how to delete single pictures from the slideshow. Oh well.
Hey, I'm impressed! I'm lucky if I even get the photos loaded from my camera onto the computer. :)
Looks like y'all had a blast!
Love love love them!!
You guys look so happy with daddy! You must have had a blast on your big vacation! I am very proud that you figured out the slideshow - very impressive!
Your slideshow is AWESOME!! That's so neat that y'all could be together again. Looks like you had such a fun time.
Love Aunt Phyllis Ann
It was so great! The pictures don't do it justice. In the airport when Matt walked up to me & kissed me everyone around us started clapping & cheering. That was how our vacation started & it only got better! The kids were soooo happy to see him & get hugs from their awesome Daddy. We can't wait till he's home for GOOD!
Post a Comment